Below you can find some feeds from Psychology Today. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Harassment With Impunity?
- Identity Real Estate in Twins
- Mindful Parenting and the Four Stages of Skill Development
- Why Your Adopted Teen Isn’t Bonding With the Family
- Looking for the Good News
- Do You Have ADHD and Struggle with Reading?
- How to Help Improve Your Teen’s Attention
- Caffeine: It’s a drink, it’s a dessert, it’s a DRUG
- Will Adderall Be the New Opioid Crisis?
- Why Psychiatric Drugs Don’t Cause Mass Shootings
- School Recess: New Research Reveals Missed Opportunities
- The Importance Of Misery
- The Science of Antiscientific Thinking
- Bullying and Laughter
- The Seven Top Skills Google Now Looks for in Graduates
- Communication: An Important Autism Life Skill
- Is the Definition of Autism Too Broad?
- The Neuroscience of Dance
- The Powerful Psychological Benefits of Dance
- Untreated Mental Illness and ‘A Dangerous Son’
- 7 Natural Supplements That Can Help With Sleep And Menopause
- August: The Unfortunate and Feisty Slide Back to School
- Is It Fear That’s Stopping You, or a Genuine Phobia?
- Perfectly Imperfect
- Trump Card Cults
- A New Perspective on How People Recover From Depression
- Celebrities, Civilians and Suicide
- A New Understanding of Why Antidepressants Often Don’t Work
- 4 Awesome Mind-Body Therapies For Menopause And Sleep
- Migrant Families and Attachment