Below you can find some feeds from Psychology Today. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Parent-Based Treatment as Efficacious as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Childhood Anxiety
Source: Parenting Published on 2019-02-22
- Identity Real Estate in Twins
- Mindful Parenting and the Four Stages of Skill Development
- Why Your Adopted Teen Isn’t Bonding With the Family
- Looking for the Good News
ADHD/ Learning Differences
- Learning difficulties due to poor connectivity, not specific brain regions
Source: ADHD Published on 2020-02-27
- Can ADHD Medication Prevent Suicide?
Source: ADHD Published on 2020-02-12
- Do You Have ADHD and Struggle with Reading?
- How to Help Improve Your Teen’s Attention
- Why Psychiatric Drugs Don’t Cause Mass Shootings
- Exceptional Learners
Source: Anxiety Published on 2020-02-01
- Some surprisingly good news about anxiety
Source: Anxiety Published on 2020-01-07
- August: The Unfortunate and Feisty Slide Back to School
- Is It Fear That’s Stopping You, or a Genuine Phobia?
- Perfectly Imperfect